Thursday, January 18, 2024

What's Coming

I've got a lot of new things coming your way in 2024: new books, upcoming videos, and my new forum on Substack. It's all in this video on YouTube:  


This will be a year of growth and change. Let’s start with Substack.











Those of you who are just looking around and dipping a toe in the water will probably want to be in either Visitor or Free mode. Visitors can just come by and check out the recent posts with no commitment.

 

If you choose to share your email, you can get the posts sent to your inbox.

I'll send out four free posts per week for free subscribers and one post a week (the Wednesday deep dive) for paying subscribers. 


In yesterday's deep dive, I shared details about the upcoming books and YouTube videos, and I invited input via a poll and a Speakpipe link about what subjects people would be interested in.

Check out more on my Substack page. 



6 comments:

Bob said...

What, all this and no comments yet? You've given us so much to look forward to, for everyone from serious artists to Dinotopia fans. This makes my day. Breathe deep, seek peace.

Johnpaul Morrow said...

Three more books! That is definitely something I look forward to!

Kessie said...

I'm so glad you're going to substack! Blogger is getting harder and harder to use, with some blogs entirely impossible for me to comment on anymore. I'm dreading the day they just pull the plug entirely. Also, totally pumped to see your new projects!!

RotM_81 said...

I’m enjoying your Substack, I’ve been reading your blog regularly more than 15 years (it’s the only blog that has certainly held my interest for this many years, and I’m really liking the format Substack and emails allows so far.

Edcooper_art said...

Hi James - I teach art and just today referring to your colour book! Each time I dip I see something new….some of those paintings are stunning! Thanks so much….look forward to you new books!

CerverGirl said...

Thank you for all of this work you have done. I am excited to get your new books. Best regards.