Thursday, December 20, 2018

Studying Color and Light: Online Resources


What's the best way to teach yourself about color and light? There are a lot of books available, and resources online. This blog post by Luiz Celestino of São Paulo, Brazil gathers together a lot of sources together—not just by me, but also YouTube videos by folks like Tonko House, Nathan Fowkes, Rocket Jump, Stan Prokopenko, and Criswell Cinematography 

Blog Post: Color and Light do James Gurney - Como estudar este livro? The post is in Portuguese, but most of the videos are in English.

3 comments:

Amanda Brotto said...

Luiz is a great teacher and passionate about art. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhh I can't handle this hahaha thank you!

Carole Mayne said...

Obrigado, Luiz and James! What an excellent selection of videos you put together!
I can throw my hat into the ring, as I wrote a 20 page booklet, ''What Color is the Light'', available to read free on my website by clicking a link to the book page that connects to Blurb!
Or here: http://www.blurb.com/b/2588372-what-color-is-the-light