Wednesday, February 16, 2022

YouTube Premiere Friday at Noon: "5 Problems with Gouache"

I'll be launching a YouTube premiere this Friday (Feb 18) at noon, New York time. The topic will be "5 Problems with Gouache, and How to Solve Them."

Gouache presents at least five difficulties: it freezes, it dries fast, it reactivates, it looks chalky, and it shifts values when it dries. I'll deal with each of these challenges and answer your questions and comments as I paint Hudson River iceboats on the frozen river.

Have your questions ready. It will be a lively chat.

1 comment:

CatBlogger said...

I follow your blog posts and videos, but FYI, I just dropped Instagram because it insisted that I share my birthday. I dropped Facebook last year because they have dropped many social commentators that I appreciate. Thanks James for continuing to post on YouTube. I will follow you there as long as I am able.