Monday, February 13, 2017

WooHoo! We're the #4 Art Blog

I'm honored that GurneyJourney has been identified as the #4 Art Blog about Painting.

The ranking is based on:

  • Google reputation and Google search ranking
  • Influence and popularity on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites
  • Quality and consistency of posts.
  • Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review
Thanks to all of you for your comments and questions and being part of the community. Here's the full list of Feedspot's Top Painting Blogs.

Get the GurneyJourney app for your iOS device or your Android

12 comments:

Seidai Tamura said...

You deserve it James! Congratulations!!

bsones said...

I think Gurney Journey is better than than any of the ones they picked for the top three. Muddy Colors is another excellent art/illustration blog that's in my personal top five, but it didn't even make their top 50.

Joel Fletcher said...

Congratulations James, it is an honor that is well deserved! I find it amazing how you manage to create high quality posts every day, when you have so many other things going on.

Celia said...

Hooray. Beautiful blog and such a great resource.

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Martha said...

Number One with me--well done!

Unknown said...

James, you're number one with me!

Ruth Squitieri said...

Awesome. Especially considering that the first 5 or so are all posted by a group of people or corporation! And you are doing all this by yourself with all the other stuff you do! Keep going! I love your blog and always recommend it to my students.

Anonymous said...

Congrats James! The only Art Blog on my Radar!

Pilgrim said...

Yours is the top eponymous art blog. I second what Ruth said!

Meera Rao said...

@jamesgurney, congratulations! I have loved, admired and learned from your blog for years now :) Thank you for so generously sharing your love and knowledge.

Michael A. Burns said...

James I love to read your blog. I look forward to you post everyday.