Thursday, June 19, 2014

Update your Subscription

A lot of people have emailed me saying that they had signed up for an email subscription to GurneyJourney but that the subscription was interrupted.

I'm not sure why this happened, but I've added a new "Subscribe" widget in the column at left so that you can sign up with any of the web-based newsreaders like Yahoo, Feedly, Bloglines, NetVibes, or SubToMe to get the daily blast by email.

You can also use a blog reader service like Pulse, which lets you organize all your favorite blogs to show you new posts whenever they come up.

6 comments:

Laszlo said...

I had a subscription interruption for your blog too a few months back - for blogs/RSS feeds I heartily recommend using http://IFTTT.com

I created IFTTT "recipes" for all of the blogs I subscribe to. It works like a charm and puts them in my email daily.

Of course I realize that cuts down on artist's potential mailing lists, but sometimes technology forces us to make alternate decisions...

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Your blog notices via email have been arriving without any problems.

Scorchfield said...

For me is OK, I am from Romania!
I am listening...

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Last notice I got was June 7....I thought you'd gone on holiday.

carol edan said...

Couldn't find the widget to re-subscribe.
Miss your posts.
Carol Edan

James Gurney said...

Hi, Carol, Sorry there was an interruption. Google says they're no longer supporting email forwarding, but I think you can still subscribe via Feedly or other reader apps.

Here's more information: https://www.theartofsimple.net/feedly/

Let me know if that works for you.